Deep Trouble Review
Deep Trouble Review
The title of the book is: Deep Trouble.the types of the book is adventure and a litle bit of inutrige. The author is Lesley Thompson.
The book goes that 2 boys and 2 girls are going to study. The Amy and Matt want to aventure and they sneak into a boat. In that ship there were drug traffickers. The traffichers obligate to seek the drug under Matt. Afterwards, the drug was transported to an airport and the police caught them. In the end they discovered that there was a polyfilm and the companions of Amy and Matt would never do that.
the carachters are: Amy the girl who are arested,m Matt the boy who are arested, Sharon and Troy they are drug traffickers and Brad is the police.
I like the book beacause i like the intrige books I liked most is the beginning of the story, the end I d'ont likeit much but in summary I liked the book.
Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada