A formal leter


A formal leter
Charrlote Store                                                                                 43 stolen street
New York                                                                                           VPH-SCN
Tom Steven street                                                                             3th novembre 2018
Dear or Madame,
I am writing to complain about a robbery in your Store.On Saturday i went to the store and while I was in the fiting room my bag was a stolen from me.
I leve the feeting room and I realize me that I don’t have my bag. I asked for help to people who work in the store but nobody helped me. There was very friendly lady who was buying and I told my situation .She told me that the she see my bag. He helped my find the bag and in the end we found the bag. The bag had a girl who worked in the store. I complained and nobody paid any attention to me.

Report your brand to keep your store more vigilante and to better hire the people who in your clients. I not returned in this store.

I am very sorry.Thank you for your attention. I hope your change these things in the future.
Your faithfully,
Mery Hansen






Comentaris