Informal email
Informal email
Hello Sara,
How are you? How is
your dog Tobby and your cat Missy? Since your moved to London, have you been
doing?
Two months ago I moved
to London. That’s why I’ve writing this email, so we can see you. I was offered
a job that they paid me a lot of money and I decided to moved to London. In the
company I’m working I’ve made new friends but I do news in the future. I’m living
in on apartment in central London. On Monday afternoons and Friday I am off,
one of these days we can go to the bar and have a coffee or eat something.
At the moment I like
living in London but I miss my friends and my family from Barcelona. Sometimes
I feel so lonely, but as time goes by I am happier witch this new life, but
from here a few years I return to live in Spain.
Goodbye, giving me a
call when you see this message.
Jhon
Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada